Today’s world of investing is very complicated and savvy investors demand the most appropriate processes and techniques. Unfortunately, many financial advisors often find that they have a limited ability to customize portfolios to efficiently meet the unique needs of individual clients. Even when customized investment solutions are employed…
- The processes are complicated where multiple accounts are created, numerous statements are required, and confusing paperwork is a result
- These strategies require spreading a client’s assets among multiple sub-advisors whose efforts are not completely coordinated from an investment, tax, risk management, and reporting perspective.
- There are numerous reports and statements that become confusing.
Etesian separates our investment services by overcoming these obstacles, and allows clients access to the processes and techniques that have most commonly been used by the most sophisticated and large investors. By using the more sophisticated techniques, Etesian believes it is essential that the client have access to understandable information and reports relating to their overall financial planning. Elements of our processes include:
- Specifically designed portfolios using the most efficient and effective tools along with more robust access information for our clients their tax and legal advisors.
- We believe in active portfolio management that pays strict attention to taxes and overcomes other limitations that may result from the use of passive investment solutions like mutual funds and ETF’s;
- Etesian portfolio construction combines the benefits of ownership of individual equities (bonds and stocks), institutional mutual funds, ETF’s, and separately managed accounts in an integrated process.
- This process allows us to design unique portfolios making use of unaffiliated products (separate account managers, individual stocks and bonds, mutual funds, etc.) which are combined into a single reporting protocol that integrates with our financial planning and consulting services.
These advantages allow Etesian to cost effectively coordinate services such as rebalancing, tax management and income distributions targeted to the unique risk and reward profile of our clients.